[ #Modeling #Painting #retopology #Software #3DCoat ] 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D i...
3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3D-Coat is available to learn at 200+ Universities and schools worldwide.
The latest version has come out with new features included smart materials to layers, 4K monitors support, baking scan, render scene in Renderman and many more.
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling!
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Rotation mode quick switch - around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.
>> See Also: 3D-Coat 4.7
3D-Coat is available from $49 with 3DCprinting licenses to $468 with Floating licenses. More on 3D coat's website.
More about 3D Coat [post_ads_2]