[ #UVmap #Texture #Modeling #Visualization ] Rizom-Lab has just released the Version 10 of Unfold3D, the software allows you to quickl...
As well as Multi-Channel mapping, Unfold3D offers Group, Material and Smoothing Group management, configurable UDIM layouts with automatic shell distribution, as well as extensive tiling and export tools. It also provides tools for mapping scans: It has dedicated segmenting and seam tools, and the packaging system is built for large and complicated sets, complete with a brand new algorithm to pack, tidy and control all those unwieldy tris a photogrammetric scan can generate.
Unfold3D provides its users speed, good UV maps and ease of use with the following features:
• One of the best and fastest unfolding algorithms around.
• Minimal distortion. Based on a robust stretch and compression minimizer, Unfold3D is able to handle multiple types of hard and soft constraints and symmetry fast, and well.
• A new, blistering fast packaging algorithm. It takes utilizing UV space to a whole new level, even on models with hundreds of thousands of shells.
• Full Shell control. You can group the shells any which way you want, and you can lock them, so other shells will work and pack around them. And of course, you can independently define and set more than a dozen properties on them, tailoring it to your exact needs.
• Three new Auto-Seam algorithms. These will automatically cut and segment different kinds of meshes, with weight map controls to protect and attract seams, making even complex models a snap to map.
• An easy to use and intuitive UI with many tools designed to tweak your UVs, making UV mapping fast and easy.
>> See Also: Silo 2.5 Out Now
• Unfold3D VR costs 14.90€ a month for the Indie license and 34.90€ a month for Pro
• Unfold RS’ Indie license costs 29.90€ a month, and the Pro version is the same price at 34.90€ a month
Visit the Rizom-Lab's website for more information.
More about Uvmap [post_ads_2]