[ #VFX #Training #Rendering #Lighting #Houdini ] In this training series, 3D artist Robby Branham goes through an introduction to Side ...
In this training series, 3D artist Robby Branham goes through an introduction to Side FX's Houdini. It's a suitable course for beginners who want to start working inside of a procedural 3D environment.
The Houdini Fast Track is designed to get you up and running quickly so that you can enable yourself with the skills needed to work procedurally.
Some highlight contents in Houdini Fast Track Vol 1:
• The basics of procedural modeling, rigid body dynamics, fracturing, pyro simulations, VEX visual scripting and more.
• An introduction to rendering inside of Houdini using the built-in renderer Mantra.
• Asset creation, fire effects, particle dust, expressions, materials, and lights.
• Workflows for exporting the 3D data to other applications.
• The visual effects production process from conception and previsualizing a shot to asset creation, fx animation, rendering, and final compositing.
>> See Also: Mastering Pyro FX In HoudiniThe Gnomon workshop's website
Teaser Music By: inspirationwave "Powerful Epic"
More about Houdini [post_ads_2]