[ #UnrealEngine #environment #Realtime ] Alireza Khajehali in collaboration with Pixel Perfect Polygons has just released Dead Hills...
Alireza Khajehali in collaboration with Pixel Perfect Polygons has just released Dead Hills Landscape v2.0 as a reboot of the original package which was first released in 2016. It is a 64 Square Kilometers landscape, taking you into the barren and unpleasant, yet breathtaking hills where nothing grows.
The environment is semi-dynamic. You have moving cloud shadows from the sky that influences the fog, creating volumetric shadows. Go ahead and take a walk into this atmospheric piece of land. Change the look of the atmosphere by using any of the 17 Color Lookup Tables that are included in this package
>> See Also: Get Medieval Scandinavian Village for UE4Features
• Extensive material customization using the landscape material instance.
• Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
• Library of custom plug and play functions.
• 64 Square Kilometers of playable area.
• Fully heightmap based layer blending.
• Cleaned up and organized shader.
• Volumetric fog and shadows.
• Paintable landscape layers.
• Updated surface quality.
• 17 Color Lookup Tables.
• Cloud shadows.
• PBR Materials.
• PBR lighting.
The landscape can be purchased from here for €55.05.
More about Unreal Engine [post_ads_2]