[ #Unity #GameEngine ] Unity Technologies has released the final installment in the Unity 5 cycle, includes the Progressive Lightmappe...
• Massive lighting improvements
• Improved graphics performance
• Vulkan support
• Massive update to Particle System
• New Video player
• Navigation system improvements
• New 2D tools and improvements
• TextMesh Pro
• Performance Reporting and debugging improvements
• New platforms
• Unity Collaborate (Beta)
• Experimental support for WebAssembly
Check the release notes for a full list of all new features, changes, bug fixes and known issues.
>> See Also: Offline Render 1.5 is Available for Unity
Get Unity 5.6 now here for existing users, and here if you’re new to Unity!
More about Unity [post_ads_2]