[ #Modo ] MODO’s powerful and flexible 3D modeling, texturing and rendering toolset, has just come out with the latest version. Modo ...
• Game Export Improvements
• Progressive Baking Accessibility
• Unreal Material Importer Workflow Improvements
• Auto Retopo Improvements
• Auto-activating Ghosting and Edit Base Mesh Command
• Implicit Mesh Operation Selection
• MeshFusion Workflow Enhancements
• Remove-Delete Keyboard Shortcuts
• Sculpt Brush Preview
• Select by Previous Operation
• Irradiance Caching Improvements
• Maximum Radiance
• Mesh Light Improvements
• Occlusion Baking Improvements
• Render Output Masking
• Simplification of Render Settings
Performance and efficiency improvements
• Backdrop Item Visibility
• Curve Particle Generator Improvements
• Faster Viewport Switching with Gradient
• Fur in the Advanced Viewport
• Deformers: Most of the hidden channels for the Spline and Bezier Deformers have been moved into the Properties panel.
• Windows only: Support for SolidWorks 2017 has been added.
• File Output: Games Export - Texture export paths have been fixed so they are no longer considered absolute paths if prefixed by a forward slash.
• Network Rendering: We now pass frame buffers back from slaves for per-frame rendering.
• Render layout: The Material-level Importance control now also affects indirect (GI) and direct light samples, which allows you to use it to control the overall quality of a specific material.
• Render layout: An error message has been added for the render.dpi being disabled when not using physical resolution units.
• Sculpt: A sculpt.constraint tool has been added to the Preset and Sculpt toolbar. In addition, the Sculpt toolbar now has added labels on the dividers to allow collapsing of tools and settings.
>> See Also: Working with MODO, MARI and NUKE from scratch
Visit Foundry's website for more details
More about modo [post_ads_2]