[ @UnrealEngine #UnrealEngine ] Created by Gokhan Karadayi "Photorealistic Landscape Pack 4" includes highly detailed landscapes...
This pack contains:
• 9 different landscapes.
- Island - a
- Island - b
- Lowland - a
- Lowland - b
• 20x20km (Detailed Background) with a 4x4km or 5x5km (Terrain) playable space. (Painted with rock and vegetations)
• Huge background terrain meshes. (140kmx140km)
• High quality HeightMap and SplatMaps.
• 96 High quality ground texture (Diffuse, Normal, Specular Maps 2048x2048)
• 9 Rock meshes
• 26 Plants meshes
• 5 ground rock meshes
• 3 Detailed background terrain mesh and 1 huge terrain mesh
• 9 Master material and 15 instanced material
• NEW material system
• Physically Based Materials
• Level specific dynamic lighting setup
• Auto-painted landscape material setup
• Easy and understandable materials
• Easy customization with Landscape instance materials.
• Automatic 3d Mesh generation (Different layers)
• Automatic blending layers using a heightmap.
• Automatic slope variation.
• High Frame per Second (FPS)
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size : Terrain textures: 2048x2048, Vegetation textures: 512x512 to 2048x2048, Rock textures: 2048x2048 to 1024x1024
Collision: Yes (automatically generated)
Number of Meshes: 44
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 9 Master material and 15 instanced material
Number of Textures: 114
Intended Platform: PC / PS4 / XboxOne
Platforms Tested: PC
Documentation Included: No
>> Related video: Forest Edge in Unreal Engine by Simon Barle
Unreal Engine Photorealistic Landscape Pack 4 is Here
More about Unreal Engine