[ #Cloth #MD ] CLO Virtual Fashion has announced that the new update of its cloth design and simulation software Marvelous Designer 5 is n...
- Trace internal shapes into patterns or vice versa.
- Align multiple points along specific axis.
- Input specific measurements to offset patterns and segments as internal lines.
- Round off corners of patterns.
- Check pattern UVs before exporting garments
- The simulation speed has increased by approximately 30%.
- Both simulation and rendering speeds have improved by approximately 70% in the Mac environment.
- Any and all changes in the 2D window are automatically synced to the 3D window - and x2 faster than before.
- Fold and arrange patterns before Simulation is activated.
- Easily arrange patterns and OBJs on the avatar and garment.
- Apply and adjust the curvature of pattern edges, and/or express hems with facing.
- OBJ Export Improvements
* OBJ Export with Internal Line Information, OBJ files now retain internal shape and line information upon export.
* Separate Front, Side and Back Meshes for OBJ Export
* Quad Thickness for OBJ Export
* Weld/Unweld Options for Patterns
* Select to weld or unweld sewn edges of each pattern piece.
And more here
AvailabilityMarvelous Designer 5 costs $550 perpetual or $59.99/month, $360/year rental. For more details please check here!
More about Marvelous Designer