[ #Autodesk #Smoke ] Autodesk has announced Its video editing software Smoke 2015. With the effects...
>> See Also: Autodesk Smoke tutorial
Autodesk Smoke 2015 Features are:
Powerful effects right where you need them
-Timeline FX brings new effects tools, enhanced rendering performance, and the ability to reorder effects without leaving the timeline.
-ConnectFX will change the way you approach visual effects when editing with a powerful node-based compositing environment accessible directly from the timeline.
3D compositing that’s really 3D
-Action is now available as a Timeline effect, making it easier than ever for you to go beyond 2D layer-based effects. Integrate lighting effects, work with real 3D geometry in your scenes, mix multi-resolution video layers, see results quickly and make changes interactively.
Partner Smoke with the latest Apple hardware and software for an unstoppable pro video pipeline.
- An enhanced XML workflow with Final Cut Pro X makes it easier than ever to move between editing and effects. Improved XML support offers more accurate translation of speed changes, timeline effects, and improved interoperability when moving projects from Final Cut Pro X to Smoke.
It’s never been easier to get started with new Autodesk® Desktop Subscription plans for Smoke 2015. Starting on May 8, you can access Smoke as a recurring monthly or annual subscription plan, and the longer you commit, the more you save. Desktop Subscription plans give you the flexibility to pay in a way that fits your budget, and you’ll always have access to the latest tools and updates.
- Take advantage of more flexible hardware configurations with support for Blackmagic Design® DeckLink cards and UltraStudio Thunderbolt™ video I/O devices, as well as extended support for AJA® Video Systems devices.
- Tell your story faster with dynamic trimming tools for adjusting timing and timeline navigation.
- Integrate true 3D geometry directly into composites with support for both the Autodesk® FBX® asset exchange and Alembic open interchange formats.
- Start working with native media formats right away without conversion. Smoke includes file compatibility with:
- Apple® ProRes and other QuickTime® formats
- Avid DNxHD® media
- Panasonic® P2
- Sony XDCAM®, RAW, RAW 2K, SStP (MXF), and XAVC formats
- OpenEXR Multi-part files
- REDCODE® RAW and ARRIRAW files
- SD and HD SDI video
- 4:4:4 RGB image sequences
More information and download Autodesk Smoke 2015 trial here
More about Autodesk Smoke