SIGGRAPH’s 41st International Conference and Exhibition will be held at Vancouver Convention Centre ...
Whether you are an industry veteran or student, join your fellow computer graphic artists and scientists and share your talents at SIGGRAPH 2014. This year, SIGGRAPH is also encouraging submissions focusing on mobile devices. Consider submitting your work to our SIGGRAPH Mobile program if you are creatively making use of a tablet, smart phone, or any other mobile device for augmented and virtual reality, location-based interactions, collaboration, visualization, or anything else you wish to show us. While there is something for everyone at the conference, there is nothing without you and your contributions.
Every piece submitted to SIGGRAPH 2014 through the Call for Submissions is reviewed by a highly qualified jury composed of top practitioners in the relevant field. Because SIGGRAPH want each jury to have the time to review each piece carefully, submission deadlines generally are several months ahead of the conference itself. All the submission deadlines are strictly enforced, so be sure to plan accordingly.
Important Submission Deadlines
All deadlines are 22:00 UTC/GMT
- 12 January 2014: Student Volunteer Team Leader Applications
- 20 January 2014: Technical Papers
- 21 January 2014: Art Papers and Art Gallery
- 31 January 2014: Production Sessions
- 9 February 2014: Student Volunteer Applications
- 18 February 2014: General Submissions, Courses, Emerging Technologies, Panels, Posters, SIGGRAPH Mobile, Studio,Talks.
- 4 March 2014: Computer Animation Festival
- 1 April 2014: Real-Time Live, Dailies
- 6 May 2014, Late deadline for Posters
Submission Deadline Notes:Poster submissions can occur prior to the 18 February “general submissions” deadline or the 6 May late deadline for Posters. In both cases, Posters are reviewed using the same criteria and by the same jury. Authors submitting prior to the early deadline will get decision notification in mid-April.
More about ACM SIGGRAPH