The After Effects CC (12.2) update is now available to all Creative Cloud members, here are some Features >> See Also: After Effe...
>> See Also: After Effects tutorial
After Effects CC 12.2 new Features- Auto-save enabled by default
- file name and location templates, plus automatic creation of folders for image sequences
- settings migration
- snapping improvements: shape layers, cameras, and lights
- option for creating shape layers based on Bezier paths
- command for converting a parametric shape layer path to a Bezier path
- new version of OptiX library and new behavior of OptiX library loading and initialization
- plus many miscellaneous new and changed features and bug fixes, detailed below
Adobe also released the After Effects CS6 (11.0.4) for Windows or Mac OS update with Fixed crashes on application startup caused by OptiX library for ray-traced 3D renderer. This update has additional fixes in this area, including better handling of VRAM.
More about After Effects