Maxwell Render for Google SketchUp is a self-contained plug-in, which enables artists to use its r...
Maxwell Render for Google SketchUp is a self-contained plug-in, which enables artists to use its rendering features from within SketchUp and SketchUp Pro without the need for a full licence of Maxwell.
- Easy to set up - just install the Maxwell for Google SketchUp standalone plugin
- High quality “real-time” rendering (immediate feedback in the renderer for scene changes)
- Fully integrated into SketchUp- no external render applications or interfaces to learn
- Self contained standalone package with its own custom designed render engine
- High Definition resolution (for the licensed version)
- Free materials: Access to use thousands of free Maxwell materials (MXM files)
- Compatible with Windows and OSX
For more information on Maxwell for SketchUp, visit here