[ #Lumion #Animation #realtime #Software ] Act-3D has just announced that the latest version for Lumion is available now. Lumion 8 bri...
Act-3D has just announced that the latest version for Lumion is available now. Lumion 8 brings many new features included new styles, new Sky Light daylight simulator and the soft and fine shadow enhancements.
You also can clearly communicate architecture designs with the new "hand-drawn" outline feature. Achieve a true-to-life appearance by softening the hard edges of structures and furnishings, simulate a maquette with tilt-shift, and render videos in eye-opening 4K resolution.
Lumion 8 also helps you to group objects together for easy scene-building, and benefit from many other enhancements like a curved mass placement function, a new measurement tool and better layer effects.
New features:• New Styles feature that enables users to switch different styles of a scene in a single click
• Sky Light - daylight simulator for softening and dispersing the scene’s environmental lighting
• Soft Shadows and Fine Detail Shadows options to fine tune shadow effects
• Hyperlight for videos - a power-booster for improved lighting quality and accuracy
Personalize your render with new and improved effects
• Hand-drawn outlines (Pro Only)
• Model and material variation (Pro Only)
• Better color correction
• Time Warp
• New layer functions
New and improved camera effects
• Tilt shift (Pro Only)
• “Look at fixed point” for the handheld camera effect
• 2-Point Perspective slider
Intelligent scene editing with new build tools
• New grouping function
• Mass placement for curved shapes
• New measuring tools (Pro Only)
• New tools for OpenStreetMap
New materials, objects and more!
>> See Also: Daytime Interior Rendering With Lumion
AvailabilityA free trial and paid versions are available HERE
A Standard version for €1499 and a Pro version for €2999.
More about Lumion [post_ads_2]