[ #Product #Unreal #UE4 #environment ] James Stone has shared a highly modifiable and easy to use weather system with Rain, Snow, Hai...
This weather tool includes a vast amount of parameters to change for a desired weather style result, Including Rain with wet ground features, Snow with snow buildup on the ground, Hail that physically bounces and breaks upon impact, Sheet and Bolt Lightning, Clouds and Onscreen Post Process effects like rain dripping and ice. Technical Details
Please see the Tutorial Video to see what is included and how to use.
- Changing the particle densities to max may cause lag.
- Enable Runtime Edit bool for editing effects and ground effects ingame. (see runtime edit preview map)
• Sheet & Bolt Lightning
• Onscreen Post Process (Ice, Rain drops)
• Impact effects
• Master ground effects material function
• All properties modifiable within the Blueprint provided (see tutorial video)
Number of Blueprints: 1
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Weather Tool is available for €21.82 on Unreal's Market.
More about unreal engine 4 [post_ads_2]