[ #Mudbox #Software #Autodesk #sculpt ] Autodesk Mudbox 2018.1 has been released with over 75 bugs and new feature improvements inclu...
Autodesk Mudbox 2018.1 has been released with over 75 bugs and new feature improvements including more accurate for map extractions, more stable for Symmetrical sculpting and painting, faster file import-export and much more features.
>> See Also: Mudbox texturing for 3ds max assetsMudbox 2018.1 Features:
• Map extractions are now more accurate, which means your normal, displacement, and tangent space vector displacement maps are higher quality.
• Symmetrical sculpting and painting is now faster and more stable. In particular, you can see improved results when using Horizontal Randomization.
• Faster file import, export, and save, increases the overall speed of your sculpting workflow.
• Better undo and redo with extended undo support for subdivision operations.
• Operations between Sculpting layers, such as Flipping meshes, are now more accurate.
• The Mask brush is now more accurate at respecting frozen vertices on surfaces.
• A New warning icon appears in the Extract Texture Maps when your current settings are not optimized for the selection extraction. For example the warning appears when:
• Subdivision locate method is selected for map extraction that uses meshes with different topology. In this case, the map extraction is unlikely to succeed.
• Ray Casting locate method is selected for map extraction that uses meshes with identical topology. In this case, use Subdivision, which can be faster and produce better results.
More detail in the Released note.
More about Mudbox [post_ads_2]