[ #Animation #Motiongraphic #VF #Flowbox ] Flowbox, a node-based Rotoscoping platform, is focused on building cutting edge tools in ...
Flowbox, a node-based Rotoscoping platform, is focused on building cutting edge tools in a revolutionary workflow that saves time all the while helping artists generate the highest-end mattes. Flowbox has got another version released with updates and more advanced in display settings, LiveQC and new interoperaility with an export to Adobe After Effects.
Create and animate mattes in seconds not minutes
- Create mattes in seconds drawing them with rotoDRAW
- Animate with rotoSNAP - complex hair detail? Clothing in the wind? No problem.
- Intelligent Ripple Edit - wanna do a last minute fix? No worries - with our new algorithm it's gonna be perfect
- Use fast point tracker or import tracking from Mocha Pro
Work faster than an expert with our LiveQC integrated workflow
- LiveQC is a group of intelligently designed features that allow you to check the quality and output of your roto on the fly.
- Multiple Viewers - for instant feedback
- Follow Shapes/Points - to stabilize every element with or without tracking
- Isolate Mode will help you focus on selected shapes
- Lifetime Control - made visually
- Power Display Settings - customize per action, how you want to see shapes and points.
Work fast and comfortably
- If you work in Nuke, Fusion or in another node based system you feel right at home
- If you work in AfterEffects or another timeline system then you will be suprised how simple our Nodes are to use
- Our interface and platform is by far the simplest and easiest to use
Support Roto with our light Compositing nodes
- Merge, Transform, Keyer, Grade, CornerPin, Blur, Invert, Premultiply
Fast export to other software in your pipeline or to your client
- Export to Nuke and AfterEffects
- Import tracking from Mocha
>> See Also: Flowbox v1.4 released
Download Flowbox for 46.00$/month after 7 days or yearly 37.00$/month
More about Flowbox [post_ads_2]