[ #Software #Rendering #PostProduction ] Flame has released a new version of Ramma, its tool for detecting bad or missing frames from...
NEW IN 1.2.0
• Visual representation of bad frame types
• Vast UI and performance improvements
• Report frames to re-render, copy to clipboard or save to disk
• Create ignore file to omit unwanted folders
• Localisation: Japanese and Russian support
• New 2B theme
>> See Also: MaterialX Open Source Library by Lucasfilm & ILM
Ramma costs $99 and a free trial is available. Find out more on Flame’s website.
More about Software [post_ads_2]