[ #360 #Video #Autopano ] Kolor Team has released Autopano Video 3.0, the video-stitching software comes with new features for timeco...
• D.WARP offers a new way to stitch your footage and dramatically reduces the need for post-processing
• Faster previewing/rendering with NVIDIA GPUs
• Timecode support allows videos from any genlocked rig to be directly imported into Autopano Video without the need to synchronize the videos again.
• GoPro VR Player live preview
• Frictionless Nuke / Autopano Video workflow - Whenever a user imports an Autopano Video project into Nuke, their nodes will be created automatically, providing a seamless workflow they can immediately apply to Cara VR.
>> See Also: The World’s Smartest 360fly 4K VR Camera
Existing Autopano Video license holders can upgrade for 269€
Visit Kolor’s website for more info.
More about 360 Video [post_ads_2]