[ #SubstanceDesigner #Material ] Allegorithmic has released Substance Designer 2017.1, the latest update to its material authoring so...
• REVAMPED BAKERS: PHASE ONE
• GRAPH IMPROVEMENTS
• HBAO IMPROVEMENTS
• PBR CONVERTER UPDATE
• IMPROVED AUTO LEVEL
Read more features on Substance Designer 2017.1 on Allegorithmic’s blog.
>> See Also: Allegorithmic Upgrades Substance Painter 2017.1
In this stream, Allegorithmic's team will show us some new features in Substance Designer 2017.1 with many improvements to the backing process.
- New Baking UI
- Ability to correct skew errors using a mask
- Bake window is now non modal
- Cached high definition mesh
- Create new 3D resource from current 3D view settings
- Copy/paste parameters from one graph to another
- Edit/Save/Display embedded parameters
You can visit the release notes for more details.
AvailabilityNew Indie licences of the software, for reveunue less than $100,000 per year, cost $149, including 12 months’ maintenance. Further updates cost $75/year. Full Pro licences cost $590 Try Substance Designer 2017.1 for 30 days!
More about Substance Designer [post_ads_2]