[ #Maxwell #Render ] Next Limit Technologies is delighted to announce the official release of Maxwell 4.1. This is the first signific...
The new Denoiser feature helps to achieve clear images at a lower SL, and makes Maxwell up to eight times faster, depending on the scene. Instead of having to render images to a high sampling level, users can keep it low and let the Denoiser do the job, setting it to denoise at all SLs or at the end.
New features, fixes and improvements:
• Optimized GPU-handling memory – paving the way to Multi-GPU in a future update
• Maxwell | Multilight™ Standalone V2 – a FREE tool for light management, now with the possibility for animations and more
• New Lights panel in Maxwell | Studio to play with light intensity
• New illumination assets in the Library Panel
• New material compatibility: MERL, X-rite AxF, Real-IES files
• For the full list of features and specs consult the Maxwell 4 website
>> See Also: Maxwell Render v4
This new version is a FREE update for Maxwell 4 customers. Maxwell 4 is available for purchase through Next Limit’s webshop and reseller network, and to trial via a 30-day FREE demo version in the Maxwell website.
More about Maxwell Render [post_ads_2]