[ #Software #GameEngine #Realtime ] CooperCube is a 3D authoring tool for creating interactive 3D apps, games, and websites from your ...
Big game support and dynamic level loading
Simplified uploading games to Android Play Store D3D Runtime detection
Floating point render targets
Other, smaller new features and bug fixes:
• The default Android update mode is now 'every frame' instead of 'when scene changed', resulting in a more smooth gameplay. Also, this will reduce the 'stuttering' which some people noticed on faster Android devices.
• The editor now uses some bigger default window sizes when run on bigger screens
• Windows .exe Apps no longer store their variables in the "CopperCubeApp" folder in the registry, but in a folder named after the application name.
• The engine now uses less memory when run on Windows / Mac OS
• WebGL: Replaced local files warning with updated information (the "allow-file-access-from-files" flag doesn't work anymore with Chrome)
• Fixed a bug causing dynamic point lights not to rendered correcty sometimes when there was a directional light active as well
• Improved polish translation
• Fixed a problem when using the "Restart scene" action which caused memory to leak.
• Resetting a behavior now using the "Reset" action causes the FPS camera and keyboard controlled camera also to reset their keyboard states.
You can visit the release note for more details.
>> See Also: CopperCube 2.5
AvailabilityDownload CopperCube 5.7 version for 14 free days trial.
More about [post_ads_2]