[ #Animation #rigging #Character ] Moka Studio has released an animation tool that is driven by sketched lines. MoSketch light enables...
• Mosketch™ supports FBX file format. Import your FBX 3D model, animate it inside Mosketch™, then export the animation as an FBX file.
• Mosketch™ imports the following information from an FBX file:
- Skinning weights
• Mosketch™ supports touch-enabled devices such as Wacom Intuos and Wacom Cintiq. You can use your fingers to navigate in the 3D scene while sketching with the other hand.
• Zooming, orbiting and panning the camera with a touch user-interface is really intuitive:
- Drag 2 fingers to zoom the camera
- Drag 3 fingers to orbit the camera
- Drag 4 fingers to pan the camera
• This touch user-interface provides a much better sense of immersion and helps the artists to focus on what really matters: creating 3D character animation
• In Mosketch™, artists sketch on the character joints directly. This provides new means to quickly pose a 3D character. Sketching supports the following features:
- Sketching while keeping the joints' depth
- Sketching on a plane
- Sketching lines of action
GPU IK Solver
• The Mosketch™ state of the art GPU IK algorithm is mathematically involved, but it offers many advantages compared to existing analytical solvers:
- It can control tens of joints at the same time
- It stays as close to a user-defined reference pose as possible
- It supports translational and rotational constraints
- It gracefully handles conflicts between tasks using priority
- The artists can create, edit and delete IK chains at run time
- The artists can decide, at run time, to change an IK chain influence
• Mosketch™ embeds a 3D engine supporting the following features:
- Normal mapping
- Specular mapping
- Multi-materials or textured models
- Real-time shadows (using Poisson filtering)
- Unlimited directional, point and spot lights
Visit Moka Studio’s website for more info.
>> See Also: Adobe Character Animator CC Beta 2the free trail for MoSketch Light for MacOS and Windows, or purchase your copy at the early access discount of only $72.00.
More about Character [post_ads_2]