[ #Mari #Foundry ] Foundry has released Mari 3.3, the latest version of its 3D painting software. The new version has several optimiz...
• BUG ID 246716 - Shaders now require fewer recompilations (the spinning wheel) when performing certain repeated tasks, reducing the waiting time between performing an action and viewing the final rendered shader. See GPU > General > Shader Compilation in the Mari Preferences Dialog section of the Mari Online Help.
Colorspace Export Optimization
• BUG ID 251019 - Some colorspace transformations have been introduced to allow Mari to bake the paint to disk at a faster speed. See Data > Channels > Export Transform in the Mari Preferences Dialog section of the Mari Online Help.
Lift Option in the Marquee Select Tool
• BUG ID 245977 - After performing a marquee selection, you can now lift the texture from the current paint target to the paint buffer for further manipulation. See Marquee Select Tool > Lift Marquee Selection in the Tool Properties Palette section of the Mari Online Help.
Optimized Texture Unit Usage
• BUG ID 246731 - Mari now combines multiple textures into one optimized unit, so that you can work on projects with a higher level of complexity, without reaching graphics capacity limits.
Baking Bake Point Nodes in the Node Graph
• BUG ID 246218 - You can now bake the Bake Point nodes that have never been baked before or are out-of-date, directly in the Node Graph by right-clicking and selecting Edit > Bake Points > Smart Bake And Update. You can also bake the selected Bake Point nodes using the same menu. See the Working with Nodes and Node Graph Functions sections of the Mari Online Help.
>> See Also: The Foundry MARI 3
Visit Foundry’s website to get more new features in Mari 3.3
More about Mari [post_ads_2]