[ #Meshmixer #Autodesk #Modeling ] Autodesk has released the latest version for Meshmixer, an updated version of the free tool for wo...
This major update comes with lots of new features such as:
• Automatic support for high-DPI displays on Windows
• Preserve settings for Uniform Scaling, Add Tube
• New simplified Print UI/workflow
• Ported to Qt5
• Sample printer definition included in meshmixer folder, in \meshmixer\printers. Copy and edit custom_printers.xml to add your own printers, they appear under Custom in printers panel. You can have multiple printers in the same file. Note that the custom_printers.xml file itself may be replaced by future installers, so put your printer in a copy!
• Added read/write support for 3MF file format, with colors and uv-mapped textures
• Added support for meters and feet in Units
• Clearance and Deviation now display min/max measured values in panels
• Can now assign materials to objects individually. Drag-drop onto background to set scene-level material. Drag-drop onto object to set for object. Hold shift while drag-dropping material to set for all objects in scene.
• Added RobustSmooth to Surface Brush
>> See Also: Download Meshmixer 2.3
AvailibilityYou can download and read more features and bug fixes on meshmixer.com
More about Meshmixer [post_ads_2]