[ #Emb3D ] Pisa, Italy — September 19th 2016 — Transform and Lighting S.r.l., expert in the fields of Computer Graphics and Computer Vision,...
The focus on performance and usability is reflected both by the powerful rendering engine, able to render even very complex models, and the clean toolbar, where users can easily choose among different rendering modes and select the preferred visualization settings.
‘Nowadays, 3D content is used in a wide range of fields by professionals working in many different industries’, says Marco Di Benedetto, Transform and Lighting’s cofounder. ‘What we wanted was to build a quality solution that could let all of them work easily with their 3D data’.
Here are Emb3D’s main features:
● A rendering engine capable of handling complex 3D meshes and point clouds made of millions of polygons and points, as well as fully textured models with ambient, diffuse, specular, and normal maps;
● A high-precision virtual trackball, for an intuitive and accurate inspection of models;
● Multiple rendering styles (solid, point cloud, wireframe, and transparent x-ray);
● Support for multiple 3D file formats, including PLY, STL, OBJ, COLLADA (DAE), even in zip archives;
● In-app screenshot sharing via social and messaging apps.
Emb3D is available for free on Google Play and the App Store.
App Store | Google Play Store Link:
More about App