April 30, 2013. Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for Digital Nature...
April 30, 2013. Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for Digital Nature, announced today the immediate availability of Vue 11.5 xStream and Infinite, the latest production-driven version of its professional solutions for the creation, animation and rendering of natural 3D environments.
>> Selfillumination - a 3D shortfilm
>> Vue tutorial Master EcoSystem Phasing
New features of Vue 11.5Specifically designed for graphics professionals, Vue xStream and Vue Infinite combine a multitude of cutting edge features that easily integrate into existing production pipelines. Vue Infinite operates as a standalone application while Vue xStream works seamlessly inside 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, LightWave and Cinema4D.
The Vue 11.5 feature set was designed according to the most recent production feedback from e-on software's users. E-on software performed an analysis of the product's usability and ergonomics which resulted in many feature and interface optimizations, leading to a better, faster and more streamlined workflow.
Release 11.5 of Vue also adds a number of important new features including:
* EcoCollision: Introduced with Vue 11, the revolutionary EcoParticle technology can now make EcoParticles collide with EcoSystem instances. This also works with Vue 11's Rain and Snow weather effects.
* Render Stack Improvements: Many improvements have been added to the Render Stack such as flipping renders horizontally, merging render areas, reloading camera settings or setting stacks per scene.
* Improved Material Management: The material summary was redesigned for improved display and manipulations of all materials in the scene. Material management from the World Browser also received several productivity enhancements.
*Color Input/Ouput Function in the Post Render Options: A new Color Channel Editor (Color curves) is available from the Post Render Options, allowing direct and precise color adjustment directly in Vue.
* World Browser Improvements: Many productivity enhancements were added to the world browser such as massive responsiveness gain thanks to internal optimization and new display options for materials, objects and layers.
* Camera Management Improvements: Camera attributes can be frozen to avoid any unwanted modification to camera animation paths. Camera can also be saved and reloaded as Vue objects files.
* RenderNode GI Prepass-only Rendering: The Vue 11.5 RenderNodes can be set to only render the GI pre-pass and save it for future use allowing major gain in network rendering time.
E-on Software Vue Customer Showreel
Availability:Vue 11.5 xStream and Vue 11.5 Infinite are available in English for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only), for both 32 and 64 bit.
Vue 11.5 xStream is compatible with the following renderers:
*3ds Max 2008 to 2014: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites), V-Ray
*Maya 2008 to 2014: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites), V-Ray, Maya Software
*Softimage | XSI 7.0 to 2014: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites)
*Cinema 4D R11 to R14: native renderer
*LightWave 9.3 to 11.5: native renderer
Vue - more about Vue