SIGGRAPH 2013 , taking place 21-25 July in Anaheim, California, seeks cutting-edge content for computer graphics and interactive techniques...
SIGGRAPH 2013, taking place 21-25 July in Anaheim, California, seeks cutting-edge content for computer graphics and interactive techniques across several areas. The deadline for two of the most notable features of the conference, Computer Animation Festival and Real Time Live! is 5 March 2013 (22:00 UTC/GMT). Only finished works will be considered for inclusion, and all submissions must be uploaded at final resolution.
The festival accepts Computer Animation Festival submissions in 10 distinct categories:• Computer Animation Shorts
• Music Videos
• TV and Web Commercials
• Visualizations and Simulations
• Student Projects
• Animated Feature Films
• Visual Effects for Short Films and TV Programs
• Visual Effects for Live-Action Feature Films
• Real-Time Graphics
Submission examples of real-time graphics and simulations, include:• Military or industrial simulations
• Interactive animation and graphics
• Research projects
• Computer games
• Real-time art explorations
• Scientific visualizations: medical, astrophysics, astronomy
• Interactive data visualization and information graphics
Information must be submitted by the March 5 deadline. For more information on how to properly submit, visit the Computer Animation Festival or Real-Time Live! websites.
SIGGRAPH 2013 - more about SIGGRAPH 2013