Chaosgroup has announced that Its new service pack for V-Ray 1.5 for Rhino is now available. >&...
>>V-Ray for Rhino Tutorial : Dome Light
This service pack includes optimizations, improvements, and fixes and is available for download for all V-Ray 1.5 for Rhino clients.
New Features:- When rendering basic Rhino materials, we now use the alpha from the color texture as transparency
- We exposed “Save alpha separate” option to our output settings for when saving render output automatically
- New duplicate material check code
- Block material now updates in RT
- Store progress window location on close
- visDomeLight and visSphereLight are added on the current layer
- Made it possible to set DR port in the client / spawner ini files
- In the Rhino 4 installer, we now automatically install RDK rather than redirecting the user to the RDK web-site
- In the x64 Rhino 5 installer, we now hide the Visual Studio 2010 C++ redistributable while it runs
- In all of our installers, we now ask the user whether they wish to register the license server as a service instead of doing it automatically
- In all of our installers, we now provide additional information about the components in the installer if you click on them
- Added functionality to gray out controls in our Options Editor to help make it more understandable
- Made it more obvious when our color buttons are disabled, modified how our lock buttons look
- Adding direct support of UTF-8 so we don’t need to copy unicode textures to ascii file paths editor preview scene.
More detail here
Vray - more about Vray