LuxRender is a physically based and unbiased rendering engine. Based on state of the art algorith...
LuxRender is a physically based and unbiased rendering engine. Based on state of the art algorithms, LuxRender simulates the flow of light according to physical equations, thus producing realistic images of photographic quality
LuxRender v1.0RC2 is now available with lots of fixes and a few new features too
Changes since v1.0RC1:- new bidirectional integrator light sampling options (allowing undersampling dim lights for example)
- lots of improvements to hybrid CPU/GPU bidirectional integrator (still highly experimental)
- new "none" volume integrator to speed up rendering of empty volumes
- continued improvements on statistics display
- fix for the "fresnelname" texture
- more preset exposures for the "linear" tonemapper
- fix for "environment" camera that didn't work with integrators other than bidir
- lots of network rendering improvements with file caching, better reconnection logic, ...
- lots of SPPM improvements
- huge memory reduction with SPPM and hybrid rendering
- accurate dispersion support for the "roughglass" material
- fix for IES lights
- improved numerical stability
- various fixes and improvements
and don't miss to Join LuxRender Competition: Splash Screen (Open) here!
Render - more about Render